Some alcohol or weed is good enough for most of us to do something that we wouldn’t, normally. Or do something that we have been putting off for quite sometime. Or get it off our chest and into put it out there. But then that’s a physical stimulus, right?So if a piece of art or say a book can make us do something similar, then it must be really special, as far as we are concerned.
Saw "Hazaaron Khwaishen Aisi" last night and ended up typing out some stuff on my comp. Good that the stupid VSNL broadband wasn’t working or else might have sent it on an email. But then there was some scotch inside of me as well last night so where does the credit lie?
Yesterday, over scotch, vodka, Bacardi Breezer and a Cinderella mocktail (guess who had what) myself, Raman, Nandu and Thoks got together and discussed mainly on various ways that Mandu's upcoming wedding could be sabotaged:)
1. Thoku doing his push-ups on the Mandap.
2. All of us getting sloshed on thunderbolt beer and puk..g on the mandap every time pondy completes one of his pheras.
3. Hiring a White Maruti Omni with dark tinted glasses and kidnapping Pondy the previous night.
4. Just keep the Omni handy and motivate Pondy to run away, a la Pooja Bhatt in 'Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin'.
5. Borrowing a yacht from Nanda Reddy's to-be father-in-law from Vizag (yes even Nandu was not spared), get it to Orissa, get pondy on the yacht and...
6. Get either of the couple's previous 'friends' to come to the wedding and object vehemently. In Pondy's case, I guess that would qualify some of us?
7. Hire an actor/actress to do the same mentioned in Point No. 6.
That is all I remember, the morning after so the others could remind me if they do.Pondy, if you dont invite any of us after reading this, we will still be there!!
And if any of you have not watched "Hazaaron ..." as yet, grab the DVD today!!