Saturday, February 25, 2006

About Improbable Wishlists

A slow realization is dawning on me. I am now in my twenty eighth year and not getting any younger. As every day of the rest of my life passes by, I know it will get more and more difficult to try new things, take risks and explore new places.

So here's a list of stuff that I want to do and am afraid I might never get around to doing

1. Play Drums
2. Sky Diving
3. Meaningful Social Work
4. Film Making/Theatre
5. A Long Bike Ride
6. Do Mountains
7. Appreciate Poetry (Urdu especially)
8. Get a Tattoo

Enough of this moping! If everything goes well, I will be on a trek to the Everest Base Camp in April. That will strike off one from this list.

Here I come.

2 comments:

singlewheatfemale said...

hey thats a GREAT list! I love it!!! makes me wanna make a list of my own. So which one are you gonna tick off first. i am for the loooooong bike ride... great going dude. Let me know when you finish with some wishes. Hey they are not at all improbable. Be in charge. Take control...

dazedandconfused said...

hiren:Thanks. But there is a big chasm between a wishlist and a to-do list. Lets see...
singlewheatfemale:Thanks. I think I should have included 'Taking Control' in the list as well:)