Saturday, August 26, 2006

The 'I' Tag, they call it.

Well, somebody finally tagged me. Solved one problem that I was facing, writing a post, that is. Anyway, here it is.

I am thinking about how this post will look like when I am finished with it.

I said “Do you really need so much water to cook rice?” five minutes ago.

I want to go for a long drive.

I wish there was more peace in this world, this terrorism stuff troubles me, seriously.

I miss travelling to new places.

I hear little. Am mostly preoccupied with my own thoughts, dazed and confused though they may be.

I wonder how things, which do not directly concern them, do not affect people.

I regret nothing, actually. I honestly think I’ve had my share of luck and good fortune.

I am DazedandConfused, obviously.

I dance passably, I guess. I can jive a bit and used to be able to do a capable cha cha and waltz at some point of time.

I sing while playing the guitar. Right now they both sound equally bad. At least one of them should definitely improve sooner or later.

I cry whenever I want to.

I am not going to Tag you, don’t worry, so read on, this is almost done.

I write rarely, mostly I just type. I sign sometimes. Fuck it, it’s not like I had a great handwriting anyways.

I confuse you hopefully, that’s the whole idea anyway, being cryptic and mysterious. Don’t think am doing a good job of it, though.

I need to put on 10 kilos, OK, at least 7. I currently weigh 63 kgs.

I should be less self-critical and smile more at people.

I finish whatever I start. I am never “Well Begun and Half Done”. It’s not such a good thing all the time, actually.

I Tag, whoever leaves a comment to this post. You always have a choice, buddy.

P.S. Shit! So you’re still reading. Well the thing is, I’ve been working on my guitar skills for the past 3 months now and have gathered enough gumption finally to broadcast myself. Be warned, it don’t look pretty and it don’t sound pretty but here’s a D&C attempt at a Beatles number for what its worth.

5 comments:

The One said...

Well... what are the chances of a such a coincidence? Go check my page!!! Looks like you might have to do it all over again.

Kusum Rohra said...

You have managed to BRODCAST and I am still just holding the damn violin *Jealous* if you missed its a capital J. Seriously.


Oiiieee the I am the first one to tag you? wow!!

I am thinking about how this post will look like when I am finished with it.

It looks good, but you didn't have to broadcast ur guitar peice!! Damn!! some people do so much show off HUH!

I said “Do you really need so much water to cook rice?” five minutes ago.

So does this mean you can't cook?

I want to go for a long drive.

Me too. And listen to some great music :)


I wish there was more peace in this world, this terrorism stuff troubles me, seriously.


Me too. * nodding *

I miss travelling to new places.

Me too *still nodding *

I am DazedandConfused, obviously.

You know you are not dazed and confused, you are just a doofus :P

I dance passably, I guess. I can jive a bit and used to be able to do a capable cha cha and waltz at some point of time.

Cha cha cha !!! wow! and you say passably!

I write rarely, mostly I just type. I sign sometimes. Fuck it, it’s not like I had a great handwriting anyways.

Oiee I got lovely handwirting, you gave me an idea, maybe I should scan and post an hand written post :)

I confuse you hopefully, that’s the whole idea anyway, being cryptic and mysterious. Don’t think am doing a good job of it, though.

:P Ya ya you are not. That is why I said na, you are not DAC, you are just doofus :P

I need to put on 10 kilos, OK, at least 7. I currently weigh 63 kgs.

Wow can we exchange the weight, you take mine 7 kgs PLEASE!!!

And I am still jealous, but good show. One shaabhashi wala chammat on your back.

dazedandconfused said...

kusum: You are the only person I know who is associated with a violin. So do a good job of it. Maybe you can teach me some day.

Yes, I can cook to survive. But then I also eat to live so...

And what do you mean doofus?! :)

Kusum Rohra said...

I will surely try to do a good job :D
Teaching someone seems impossible atleast now :)

Doofus means zabardasti ka trying to be dazed and confused and all :)

dazedandconfused said...

anonymous coward, you're tagged, by the way!